Commercial Solar Panel Systems in ConnecticutRooftop, Ground Mount, and Carports
Why choose Sun-Wind Solutions for your commercial solar project?
Sun-Wind Solutions has the partners and resources to develop and deliver every aspect of a turn-key commercial solar project. We are a full-service solar engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) company. Since 2010, we have provided the highest yielding solutions for our clients. Whether it’s a rooftop system, a ground mounted array or a carport, we can do it all.
An investment in solar can reduce your operating costs and contribute to a cleaner, healthier community. Let our team show you how.
- Each client and site is unique and we provide solutions that are custom-tailored for you
- We explore and present ALL options in order to provide a solution that best meets your needs
- By sourcing the highest quality components at the best price, we deliver lasting value and peace-of-mind
- Our team of seasoned solar professions ensures that the job will be done right
- No project is ever complete until our clients are 100% satisfied
- Solar EPC (we manage every aspect of engineering, procurement, and construction)
Get Maximum R.O.I.
Sun-Wind Can Show You How
Commercial Solar Incentives, Tax Credits and Other Programs
Numerous programs and resources available to help offset the cost of a commercial solar project. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will lay out all of your options and even assist you with all of the paperwork.
With A Worry-Free Commercial Solar Installation From Sun-Wind Solutions
Knowledge + Experience + Superior Components = Satisfaction. Guaranteed!
Commercial Solar Installers
Members of our commercial solar team are industry professionals with many years of experience. You’ll get top quality service throughout the entire project and we guarantee you’ll be 100% satisfied with the results.
Matching The Best Components To Your Project
Value and results are what you should expect. Each site has its own unique elements and every client has specific needs and goals. At Sun-Wind we choose products that best match your site and provide the maximum R.O.I. on your project.
Remove, Replace, Repair, Maintain
Whether we installed your original commercial solar system or not, we can take care of all your post-installation needs.