We are expert Connecticut solar power installers who specialize in the design and installation of turn-key home solar and commercial solar systems. We also design and install wind turbines and solar thermal systems for home or commercial applications. Whether it is a solar array (photovoltaic, aka PV), a solar hot water heater or a wind turbine system, our team of professionals can help you determine the solution that works best for you. Clean energy production is at the heart of what we do, but we are also careful to balance the other factors that are important to customers, such as aesthetics.
We are the best Connecticut solar company
- Our team consists of industry professionals that have many years of experience and are all individually certified in his respective areas of expertise. The diversity of our team’s knowledge and experience allows us to best match a professional technician to each phase of the project. We do it all—from initial site evaluation to commission by your local authorities.
We offer free, no obligation site evaluations by expert Connecticut solar installers
- An initial phone call will help determine if your home or business is right for solar photovoltaic, solar thermal or wind energy. If conditions seem favorable and you think one of our systems may be right for you, we’ll then schedule a visit to your property where our team will perform a free, no-obligation site evaluation.
- We understand there is a great deal of information to gather while you are considering what clean energy options are best suited for your home or business. We will take the time to answer address all of your questions and concerns and we’ll make sure you are thoroughly informed and at ease during every step in the process.
We make your Connecticut solar power investment work for you
- We have several options available to assist you with the purchase of your system.
- We will show you how to take advantage of programs and incentives that can off-set as much as 50% of the cost of your system.
- We will show you why the purchase of a renewable energy system is a low risk, high yield way to utilize your investment dollars.
We design and install CT solar power systems with aesthetics in mind
- While clean energy solutions are a good choice for the environment and for your pocketbook, they have the potential to be visually unappealing to certain consumers if the designers and installers don’t respect client’s wishes or simply don’t listen to what their expectations are. It is always our goal as a Connecticut solar company to design a solution that is aesthetically pleasing by using designs and materials that complement your property.
- We treat your home like it was our own. From design through installation we take great care to make sure you are satisfied with your system.
We provide the best service from any of the Connecticut solar power companies and use only the best components
- We always offer state-of-the-art, current model, high-efficiency components and we never compromise on the quality and integrity of your system. We never buy major system components in large lots and then try to adapt them to your project. Rather, we begin with the best design for your particular location and then we source the components to best fit your needs. Your best value is the result of the best service and the best products. We’re CT solar installers and that’s how we do business.
We offer simple, no-nonsense pricing from Connecticut solar installers
- How can a Connecticut solar company offer you a discount off their “regular” price prior to disclosing what the “regular” price actually is? It’s unfortunate, but we do see this from others from time to time. We respect our clients too much to treat them in this fashion so you’ll never see “sales”, “coupons”, “limited offers” or “order before midnight tonight” pitches from us. The purchase of a renewable energy system is a major commitment and a serious financial decision so, out of respect for you, we always offer you the best price and value, first time, every time, and with no gimmicks included. As a Connecticut solar power company, that’s our promise to you.
We are certified by the Ct. green bank and a member of NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Professionals). We are a fully insured Connecticut solar power company and have a CT HIC license.
We’re the best Connecticut solar company, call us today to get started at 203-255-3714.