Your home solar evaluation starts with a simple call or click.
We are able to offer a preliminary opinion regarding the viability of a solar array at your home right over the phone. We ask just a few simple questions and, if you have a recent electricity bill handy, it takes only a few minutes. If the conditions seem favorable, we will come to your home and perform a no-obligation site assessment.
No-Obligation On-site Home Solar Assessment
Sun-Wind Solutions will visit your home to verify and evaluate the existing conditions. While there we will use state-of-the-art equipment to measure the sun and shade from various parts of your roof and property. This will not only help us confirm whether your home and property are right for solar, but it will also help us determine the most efficient location for your system in planning your solar array.
The criteria in planning a solar array depend on the following:
- Orientation (Azimuth) – A solar array that faces south is the best, however west and east-facing arrays are also viable, but with slightly diminished efficiency.
- Shading – Simply put, the longer you have direct sunlight shining on your array, the more production you will achieve.
- Roof slope – A slope between 30 and 40 degrees is most efficient but not critical. We will recommend a solution that works very well
withyour given your site conditions.
- Aesthetics – We understand that homeowners want a balance between efficiency and aesthetics. We take pride in the look of your home so we build systems that look good and perform even better. Sun-Wind Solutions specializes in the design of aesthetically appealing solar arrays.
- Panel Location – Based on homeowner’s wishes and the weight of the criteria above we’ll find the perfect location on your property for both efficiency and effectiveness.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your home solar PV system. That’s why we sit down with you from the beginning and discuss all of your options. We’ll listen to you and provide recommendations to help you achieve the best balance of all these important factors.
Cost Savings Analysis
Investing in a residential solar panel array is a sound financial decision for you and your family. We’ll show you why. Using the combination of State of CT rebates and a Federal tax credit of 30% can allow you to save up to 50% of the cost of installing your solar PV system. Having a solar PV system installed at your home is is a big decision for most families. We want to help you make the decision that is right for you. After we conduct our site evaluation, we will provide you with a financial analysis that will show:
- Your current electricity usage and how much you can save with your new home solar panel array.
- Total incentives paid by third parties.
- Your return on investment compared to traditional investment products.
- Historical and future electricity rate expectations.
Our experts will also be ready to answer any questions you have throughout the decision-making process.